MSN was so much better than shit-ass Skype for the most part like even the little emoticons, Skype’s are so lame and stupid and I feel like punching the shit out of them whenever I see them but MSN’s expressed true emotion like this little gem
that face says
Whiplash it’s 2014
"People were sending me messages in my head. Then they gave me this medicine. It took away my powers and I feel kinda dead now."
Favourite animators: Shinya Ohira (大平晋也)
- Strongly influenced by early Disney, Ohira is a living contradiction: a full animator in a country of limited animation. He is the most iconoclastic incarnation of the new realism in anime, creating a gritty, sensual realism as opposed to the clean and restrained realism of Omohide Poroporo or Jin-Roh.
- Ohira focuses on creating fluid and realistic movement full of superfluous action to the point of relegating shape and character design to jagged, wildly undulating lines. (anipages)
- Creator Spotlight: Ohira Shinya
- Sakuga: The Animation of Anime pt.6 - Shinya Ohira’s Surrealist Animation
- More scenes animated by Shinya Ohira: MAD by BlueSakuga (HD), Flipbook Sakuga
- List of anime he’s worked on + sakuga wiki
- He also directed one of the Genius Party short films - “Wanwa the Puppy”
- Don’t forget to click the gifs for the titles!
"What is Gintama even about?"
"Does Gintama have a plot?"
"Does Gintama ever get serious?"
"Does Gintama have romance?"
"Is Gintama any good?"
when I woke up mid night, Io was taking my picture.
Bard: Son, do you have a wife and kids?
Guard: Two of each…
What I look for in a partner:
- Blue Eyes
- White Dragon